On May 11, award-winning Chef Gordon Ramsay has opened his first restaurant in Las Vegas, bringing his unique culinary flair in the Caesars Entertainment Resort. The two-level contemporary steakhouse was designed to impress its guests through stunning design and Gordon’s world-renowned creative menu.
“I wanted the space to be bold and innovative, and I imagined doing something new with the steakhouse concept in Las Vegas. To achieve that, we’ve put together an amazing team who together created a contemporary, fresh and innovative menu”, explained Gordon Ramsay
The steakhouse’s wide-ranging menu echoes Ramsay’s vision regarding this brand new restaurant, interweaving elements from the traditional American steakhouse with a contemporary twist:
- British Ale Onion Soup made with Boddinton’s Pub Ale, caramelized onion broth and Welsh rarebit
- Smoked Beef Tartare accented with lemon zest, red onion, capers and Guinness – infused mustard seeds, served with Yukon Gold herb chips
- Colorado Lamb Chop complimented by flavors of Shepard’s Pie, lamb meatballs, peas, carrots and potato puree
- Colcannon made with potato-cabbage croquettes and served with red wine-braised cabbage
- Sticky Toffee Pudding composed of sweet pudding cake, brown sugar toffee and a brown butter ice cream
Guests will have the opportunity to choose and to order their drinks by using an iPad. The device will contain details about all 325 kinds of wine featured on the list, plus photos and compounds of “Perfect Ten” – Gordon Ramsay’s refined collection of cocktails.
“When you walk into this restaurant, you know you have arrived somewhere very different. It has real energy, and the design is one-of-a-kind. Ramsay and his team truly created a steakhouse that is memorable and delicious. I couldn’t be more excited to have Gordon Ramsay Steak here at Paris”, said David Hoenemeyer, president of Paris Las Vegas.
Ramsay’s famous kitchen series, HELL’S KITCHEN will feature Paris Las Vegas in a two-night season premiere on June 4 and June 5 on Fox, where competitors will demonstrate their culinary talents. The grand prize will be a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Steak in Las Vegas, under the command of Executive Chef Kevin Hee.