Argophilia Travel News was the first-ever news site with a focus on Eastern Europe, and we did it long before the big players noticed the potential of this part of the world. Our news coverage influences travel trends and generates interest at a broad international level. You can take advantage of our reach to share your story with the thousands of people visiting our website and following our news on social networks every day.
We accept press releases promoting products, events, acquisitions, and other news about your organization, providing that you are a business based in Eastern Europe, or are opening a business in any of these countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine. We also accept press releases from companies with products and services that benefit hospitality and travel businesses in these countries.
Argophilia Travel News provides carefully selected editorial breaking news our staff considers of relevance for travel to Eastern Europe.
How Does It Work
- Submit your press release using the contact form below or email it at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Argophilia Press Release Service Submission”
- Our editorial staff will review your submission and send you a response.
- If your submission is rejected, there is no further action required on your part.
Here’s What You Get
- Editorial proofreading, title optimization, content counseling (where needed)
- Your media release will be published in the featured slider area of our main page
- Media release shared on our Facebook page and pinned at the top of the page for 24 hours.
- Go viral with our social media toolbar.
- Increased visibility to search engines
- Large exposure opportunity through potential media pickup by journalists in niche industries
- Find your release with a search-friendly permalink URL.
- Enhance your release with large images, and video embeds.
Special requirements to have your press release accepted by Argophilia Travel News
- The main title of your press release should be brief, clear and to the point.
- Specify the press release’s city and country of origin.
- The body of your press release should be no less than 400 words and no more than 1000 words
- Please provide clear contact details for journalists at the end of your press release: your name, your position within the company, your email address, your phone number.
- Do not include more than one editorial link in your press release. The link should lead to the official website of the company issuing the news. No exceptions.
- Add an image to your message and drive even more traffic to your news. Please supply a picture link URL to allow us to download the image. We only accept horizontal images in 72 dpi resolution, 1600 pixels wide, or larger. Please ensure that you own the rights to the image that you are submitting. If you fail to provide a picture, a generic image will be used instead.
- We are happy to embed your promotional video to illustrate the release. Only ONE video – please provide a YouTube link.
- Only English-language content may be distributed via Argophilia Travel News
- We will reject any releases that do not comply with these requirements.
- We only accept press releases that deal with travel and hospitality news in/from/for Eastern Europe.
- We reserve the right to edit the press release to meet our style and requirements.
Are you ready?
- Submit your press release into the form below or email us.