Coming up January 30th and 31st at the Hotel Kempinski Corvinus in Budapest, HOTCO will be the 1st international hotel and resort real estate investment conference focusing solely on Central Europe. With a focus on emerging markets in Eastern Europe, the conference will serve as an investment summit and idea exchange with leading hospitality professionals.
HOTCO promises unlimited networking opportunities, world class speakers, discussion groups, investor meetups, and more. Organized by Horwath HTL, the conference will address the unique needs of hotel developers in Eastern Europe as local economies begin to rebound from various aspects of the financial crisis. The event will feature:
- Growth opportunities in Central Europe and regional facts, trends and developments
- Global hotel companies have all the products and brands to provide turn-key solutions for developers – how do they best contribute to quality expansion of the industry
- Leases, management contracts, franchises and other affiliation options
- Hotel and real estate valuations
- Global hotel brands, local brands and independent hotels
- Distribution channels
- And more…
James Chappell, Horwath HTL, Global Business Director, has this to say about the new event:
“CEE has an incredible history, which makes it a complex region culturally and from a business logics points of view. Such diversity poses challenges, hence equally tremendous opportunities for the hotel industry. HOTCO will no doubt be the event to attend in 2017 if CEE is in your strategic focus.”
CEE shows the most potential for hotel development and growth in all of Europe, and this HOTCO event aims to foster and cultivate such developments. For more information readers may email: firstname.lastname@example.org.