Intourmarket is the only event of its kind officially supported by the Russian Federal Agency for Tourism and other federal agencies. At its 12th edition this year, the international travel fair is organized by Expotour as a B2B event.
The main sections of the fair include summer leisure, business tourism and MICE, adventure holidays, SPA, wellness, health tourism, exotic destinations, eco-tourism destinations, sightseeing tours, children’s leisure, educational tourism, museums and national parks, club holidays, cruises, adventure holidays, safaris, hotel and restaurant services, and transport. The fair will also look at IT solutions for tourism and transport, press and media, insurance and banking, real estate abroad, hospitality training and education, maps, guides, and much more.
“INTOURMARKET” key business events:
- Conference on the development of children’s tourism;
- Joint UNWTO and the Federal Agency for Tourism training seminar on development of the Silk Way interregional routes;
- Meeting of RUTI Board and the Regional Council;
- Presentation of Moscow tourist resources;
- Conference “Real Russia” devoted to small historic cities;
- Master class “Legal support of different kinds of tourism;”
- Roundtable “Principal trends of modern development of tourist souvenir products;”
- All-Russian meeting on topical issues of tourism development;
- Roundtable on the development of incoming tourism in collaboration with the marketing agency “Visit Russia;”
- Hotel Business Forum: “Technology of operation of the hotel with the tourist market;”
- Roundtable “Caucasus — homeland of hospitality;”
- Roundtable “Events Integration into the tourist product;”
- Practical course of the Wellness Tourism Academy
The Intourmarket fair program includes press conferences, country presentations, Russian regional presentations, and B2B workshops. Visitors and exhibitors alike will have the occasion to observe national dance and music performances and to sample specialties from the national cuisines of the participating countries.
Official supporters of Intourmarket include the Government of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the Department of Sport and Tourism of the City of Moscow, and the Federal Agency for Tourism of the Russian Federation. Other official partners of the event, including media partners, are listed on the ITM website.
The fair takes place at the international exhibition complex «Crocus Expo», pavilion 1, halls 1, 2, 3 and 4.