Coming up in Budapest, the first dotcomhotel Hospitality E-Commerce & Revenue Management Conference for 2013 is all set to feature some of hospitality’s most knowledgeable experts. The conference, slated to cover important industry topics such as; the future of hotel meta search, brand reputation marketing in hospitality, and especially mobile applications for hotels, runs May 30-31 at the Continental Hotel Budapest.
Scheduled to participate are experts in the industry from TripAdvisor, TrustYou Analytics, BDO Hungary, Fastbooking, Hetras GmbH, and many other hospitality companies. Below you’ll find a list of some of the confirmed speakers.
- Peter Gal (above left), Consultant BDO Hungary who will open the conference with a keynote presentation on the current market overview in Hungary, with emphasis on Budapest-specific online sales and marketing aspects
- Christophe Tassi, Managing Director XeniaLab, speaking about today’s challenges in Search Engine Optimization
- Maud Larpent (bottom right), Senior Manager, Partnerships, Tripadvisor , with a dissertation on future trends in hotel meta search
- Kristof Roemer, VP of Sales at TrustYou, speaking about brand reputation marketing in hospitality
- Ulrich Pillau, Managing Director, hetras GmbH, who will explain participants how to benefit of cloud solutions in hospitality
- Brendan May, Sales & business development CEE, Ideas Revenue Optimization talking about revenue management
- Rita Jusztina Varga, Business Development Manager, AvailPro with ideas about managing channels
- Darja Gogunova, Head of Consultancy, Hit-Consult presenting various technology implementation processes
- Ivan Bilandžić, Head of Revenue Management, Bluesun Hotels& Resorts with a case study on how revenue management influences company culture
- Paul Ponçon, Vice President, Sales EMEA, Fastbooking talking about booking engines
- Agnieszka Sapa, Director of Contracting, HRS explaining why you do not have to treat OTA’s as your enemy
- Gabor Faska, General Manager, Opera Garden Hotel with a case study on mobile applications and smart technologies for hotels
- Jeff Down, Senior Director of Business Development, EMEA, Nor1; who will illustrate how hotels can get to know their guests and sell them more.
And if you’re wondering what else is on in Budapest during the conference, the Gourmet Festival kicks off this year at Millenary Park and at some of Hungary and Europe’s finest restaurants, for when you get hungry (see food below from the organizers). For the art lover attending, an exhibitionof the LENTOS Kunstmuseum Linz, in cooperation with the Ludwig Museum – Museum of Contemporary Art, Budapest, The Naked Man, is a fascinating look at the oft undiscovered male form in art. Finally, Les Musiciens du Louvre is visiting Budapest in a wonderful festival concert series conducted by Marc Minkowski. And of course attendees will be staying in one of the most exciting capitals in Europe.
Those interested in participating can register for the conference here.
Disclosure: Pamil Visions PR, one of the companies in our group, is an official sponsor and the AOR for the conference.