Coming up in Moscow, the first ever Hospitality E-Commerce and Revenue Management Conference from dotcomhotel takes place October 6th & 7th at the Courtyard Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel (lobby below).
This segment of the acclaimed learning-networking summits organized by dotcomhotel will focus on such topics as; social networks and industry change, converting corporate guests online, a revenue management masterclass, big data and predictive analytics, and various facets of online and direct distribution. Among the key speakers-presenters slated to appear are:
- Daniele di Bella – Senior Regional Sales Manager, EMEA, TripAdvisor for Business
- Catherine Tremeau – Senior Consultant, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
- Daniel Zelling – CEO, opensmjle – The visual storytelling agency
- Zsuzsanna Albrecht – VP Sales DACH, Cross-Tinental
- Jan Kamenicek – Director of Sales CEE, TravelClick Inc.
- Anton Matveev – Co-Founder, Big Tree
- Victoria Willemetz – Destination Manager, HQ plus
The two day event will also feature Agnieszka Sapa, Director of Hotel Solutions Central Europe & Russia, for HRS; as well as Yuriy Vyushin, Business Development Director, Hotels at aviasales.ru/hotellook.com discussing optimizing metasearch etc. The series of conferences developed by dotcomhotels’ CEO Radka Telyckova and her colleagues are featured at various times throughout the year across Europe.
For more information on the first dotcomhotel | Hospitality E-Commerce and Revenue Management Conference, readers should contact the organizers via Email at: email@example.com , by calling +420 604 402 585, or by paying a visit to the Smart Hero website here.