Booking.com just revealed their “Best of Booking’s Best” – the accommodations according to some 20 million real, relevant and recent customer reviews. The list provides summer travelers with more insight into the best places to visit and stay in the world.
According to the news, the Best of Booking’s Best properties are categorized by guest preferences by matching criteria including:
- Accommodation Type – Hotels, Apartments, Villas, B&Bs, Resorts, Hostels
- Region – North America, Asia and Oceania, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa
- and Traveler Type – Solo travellers, Couples, Families, Groups
Booking.com says the Best of Booking let’s travelers bypass wasted time searching for reviews, so that they can find and book the best of the world’s hospitality properties. Paul Hennessy, CMO, Booking.com, elaborated:
“Not all reviews are created equal. By offering the largest collection of qualified reviews that are real, relevant and recent, Booking.com is exclusively positioned to put this authentic, first-hand feedback to work for travelers. Best of Booking’s Best celebrates the accommodations that our reviewers love and offers consumers an at-a-glance option for finding the right accommodation – whatever their unique need, budget or desired destination.”
According to the company, Best of Booking’s Best only features accommodations that have received 50 or more reviews over the past 14 months. The grand total of properties equaled over 110,000 even with this constraint, and nearly 20 million reviews tallied up to provide scores based on staff, comfort, service, cleanliness, location, and value.
Here are a few of the top accommodations by category:
- Hotels – World Heritage Hotel Istanbul
- Villas – Tenuta Calabiana in Italy
- Hostels – TIU KHreshchatik Hotel in Ukraine
- Bed & Breakfast – Guest Apartment Margherita in Italy
- Resorts – Four Season Hotel in Cyprus
To see the full list, or to learn more about the Booking.com reviews, please visit the links provided.