Leading US hotel management company, Interstate Hotels & Resorts has just announced having opened or signed eight new hotels in the European and CIS markets. The properties, spread across the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belarus and Kazakhstan, are all under top international franchise brands.
According to the news from Interstate, the group is expanding its reach into 12 countries in a global growth strategy to provide the right resources, reliable systems, financial reporting and market intelligence in order to drive superior results to owners and revenue to owners. Here are some of the highlights of the expansion.
- 133-room Courtyard Sarajevo and 70-room Residence Inn Sarajevo; the only internationally branded hotels in Bosnia & Herzegovina upon opening in 2015
- 267-room Renaissance Minsk Hotel, Belarus; recently opened
- 271-room Marriott Astana Hotel, Kazakhstan; recently opened
- 100-room Holiday Inn Express Folkestone-Channel Tunnel, UK
- 204-room Holiday Inn Express London Excel, UK; anticipated to open in early 2015
- 120-room Holiday Inn Amsterdam-Arena Towers and 323-room Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Arena Towers, the Netherlands; recently opened
Jim Abrahamson, chief executive officer of Interstate Hotels & Resorts, offered this via the company’s press:
“The addition of this diverse group of hotel brands to our portfolio is exemplary of Interstate’s global intuitions and brand relationships. Harnessing the Company’s strength, including our institutional-quality scale, we leverage Interstate’s knowledge, relationships and resources into operating units that are very owner-centric. Brands and owners are confident with us and, as a result, no other hotel management company offers a comparable level of longstanding, trusted relationships, world-class systems and steady ability to invest capital on a consistent basis.”
For more information please contact Senior Vice President, Development-Europe,Aaron Greenman, at +32-490-43-15-72 or visit the links provided.