Last year A&K presented this program for China, India and Indochina, but the new two-week Europe itinerary promises customers A&K experiences in Duborvnik, Lisbon, Barcelona, Monaco, on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, and in the Elafiti Islands.
The new program limits trips to 13 guests, and is priced at a whopping $29,995 per person. All things considered, the exclusive A&K experiences set to depart in May and September are a luxurious value. Here are some of the A&K advantages:
- Fly in comfort between iconic locales throughout the Mediterranean aboard an exclusively chartered plane, with a dedicated flight crew
- Discover the wonders of Portuguese royalty during a day at Sintra
- Explore the life and works of surrealist master Salvador Dalí on a day trip to Figueres
- Enjoy a two-night stay in Monaco, where you have an exclusive after-hours visit to the Prince’s Palace
- Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii and relax along the incomparable Amalfi Coast
- Tour Dubrovnik and visit a traditional silk weaver, before cruising the verdant Elafiti Islands by private yacht
This new A&K itinerary lets travelers discover ancient wonders throughout the Mediterranean. From art and culture to charters planes and yachts the Wings Over the Mediterranean program offers a lot for those who can afford it.