Americans preparing for this Labor Day weekend can take advantage of various last minute deals, offered by a number of travel sites in the US. Among these, Travel-Ticker has just released its top five last minute deals and trips to five popular Labor Day weekend destinations: Orlando, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach and Riviera Maya. Following below, the Travel-Ticker deals explained:
- 40% off Orlando: the deal includes 3-bedroom suite with extras for only $99, any night of the week, beginning now to December 23, at World Quest Resort. This is the perfect deal for families with children who want to spend this Labor Day weekend at Disneyland.
- Washington DC: the deal includes 30% off upscale hotel with breakfast included at the Churchill Washington Hotel in Dupont Circle. Room rates begin at $89, over 30% off, and exclusively for Travel-Ticker readers.
- Las Vegas: 20% off 5-star ARIA Resort + $75 credit — $159+ – 5-stars and $75 in credit. Save 20% on the super-plush ARIA Resort and Casino on the Vegas Strip and receive $75 in complimentary resort credit to spend on food and beverages. Rates start at $159, August 1-October 31.
- Myrtle Beach: oceanfront suite, 3rd night no charge — $67+ – Extend your stay and save. Myrtle Beach’s Boardwalk Beach Resort has oceanfront Jacuzzi suites from $100. Stay 2 nights and your 3rd is on the house — that works out to rates as low as $67 per night, August 21-September 24
- Riviera Maya: 35% off all-inclusive Excellence resort, $154+ per person for a posh junior suite stay. Travel now-December 22.
More Labor Day weekend special deals can be found at Travel-Ticker Labor Day dedicated deal page.