Crystal Cruises has recently announced its top 12 themed voyages for 2012. These include Ocean Views, Big Band & Ballroom Dance, Emerging Artists, Wine & Food Festival, Film & Theater, Golf, Jazz, NFL Legends, Floral Design, Comprehensive Creative Learning Institute, President’s Cruise and Crystal Society. Additionally, the Crystal Cruises Ocean Views program will be offered on both Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony sailings. Below the twelve theme voyages explained:
- Ocean Views: New this year, 2012’s program expands to not only again include World Cruise segments, but also Trans-Atlantics. During the sailings, expert thinkers from various fields (ambassadors, professors, military leaders, foreign correspondents, etc.) meet for several panel discussions debating current events and/or global issues.
- Big Band & Ballroom Dance: Crystal is doubling its number of Big Band and Ballroom Dancing cruises, so guests can dance and swing across the Atlantic on both ships in 2012.
- Emerging Artists: A huge sensation during Crystal’s 2011 Alaska season, Europe-bound guests next summer will now be the first to discover new, rising talent, fresh from Los Angeles Music Center’s Spotlight program.
- Wine & Food Festival: Expert chefs, wine authorities, mixologists, and other culinary pros unite to create special meals, cocktails, and presentations related to the region.
- Film & Theater: Stars and industry experts bring Hollywood and Broadway to life while sailing from LA to New York.
- Golf: Luxury play on some of Europe‘s most prestigious championship courses.
- Jazz: Dozens of jazz artists performing, with insider extras.
- NFL Legends: Motivational talks by football greats.
- Floral Design: Expert-led how-to classes.
- Comprehensive Creative Learning Institute: An expanded curriculum of music, language, computer, fitness, and other enrichment classes.
- President’s Cruise: Crystal President Gregg Michel hosts a voyage packed with special guests, events, and receptions.
- Crystal Society: A celebratory gathering of veteran Crystal cruisers.
Beginning in the spring of 2012, Crystal Cruises’ sailings will include complimentary fine wines and premium spirits throughout the ship, open bar service in all lounges, and pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff.